Taught by experienced English teachers.
Cost as little as US $7.98 per 25-minute lesson!
|Number of Lessons||Lesson Length(min)||Total Minutes||Cost per Lesson||Total Cost||Buy Lessons|
All costs are in US Dollars (USD)
We supply all learning materials for free!
No extra fees or charges!
You don’t pay for anything other than your lessons!
- There are 1,800,000,000 English speakers in the world (2014).
- There are 1,500,000,000 English students in the world (2014).
- There will be 2,000,000,000 English students in the world by 2020.
- English is the most widely spoken language in the world.
- English is the most widely taught foreign language in the world.
People who learn to speak English well can:
- earn money
- increase business
- live abroad
- increase self-confidence
- enjoy music, movies, and books in English
- get better jobs and have better careers
- travel more
- make international friends
- find romance with an international partner
Join billions of people learning English now!
Here’s how to get started:
Just choose your English lesson plan above.
When you click on any “Buy Lessons” button above, you will be redirected to PayPal.
You can buy English lessons using your PayPal account.
You can also pay by credit card or debit card by clicking on the “Don’t have a PayPal account?” button.
After your payment, you will see a PayPal page confirming your payment.
Please copy your transaction ID number.
Then click on the link: “Return to English.US Web Site”.
Once you have paid for your lessons and are back on this site, please enter your PayPal transaction ID number in the top-box labeled ‘PayPal Transaction ID’.
Then, please enter your name, your email address, your Skype ID and your first, second, and third choices for the day and time you would like to start your first lesson. It is helpful if we also know your mobile phone number to call you or text you if necessary, but this is optional and not required.
After your payment and your completion of the Information Form, we will contact you within a few days, so you can start learning English very soon.
1) At what level are my lessons taught?
2) What will I learn: vocabulary, grammar, speaking, listening comprehension?
3) Can you help me prepare for an English test, an interview, or international travel?
4) Does the teacher have planned, exercises for the lessons or it is just a conversation?
5) Will I be alone in my lesson, or will there be other students?
6) I would like to practice my English by interacting with others.
7) Is there homework between lessons?
8) How often should I have lessons, and how many minutes per lesson?
9) The price offered on English.US is very reasonable, and much lower than the prices offered elsewhere. How can you offer quality English teaching at such an affordable price?
10) I have other questions I’d like to ask.